Tuesday, May 18, 2010

here we, here we, here we fucking go.

sorry about the naughty expletive in the title blog followers, but i am sure you agree it is indeed necessary.
right, so haven't written anything for a little time as i have been extremely occupied with making sure that my well imagined famous, successful does not turn into a smouldering pile of unachieving poo- a more creative way oftelling you that i have been writing assignments and spending vast amounts of time in the library next to people who i care very little about.
this entry is not about food. shock and silence follows.
no, but i felt that i needed to post something as all of my 5 followers - who most probably follow out of friendly obligation, rather than any real interest in my posts - would be disheartened due to abandonment.
today i re-newed my love for foals. no not the small young horse, but the brit band that takes probably alot of drugs and makes well good tunes. so here is one of my favourites, enjoy blog world.
-- due to my own incompetence it will appear in the post previous

also watched fight club, ate home make pepperoni pizza and smoked inside my house last night which was a nice post-assignment treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment